Wednesday 28 October 2020

Arts & Crafts: Magical Edition

 🎭Dress-up Time🎭

Craft 1: mythical puppets


  1. Print out these templates and colour. 
  2. Fold where the dotted lines are. 
  3. cut the straps and glue them on the back of your puppet
Here's a video that shows you how to do it and how the puppet will look once it's done:
If you don't have a printer, you can just copy the templates or make your own with some paper!

CRAFT 2: ANIMAL HATS
These are some hat ideas I really liked but feel free to do your own creative ones!
You will need:
  • Coloured papers
  • Glue and stapler
  • Scissors
  • Creativity!!


And here's the link to one last hat (this one comes with the template and instructions for you to follow if you want): 

I hope you enjoy doing these! And feel free to make your own design for each craft! Can't wait to see them!

4 comments:

  1. The first craft, the kids are doing tomorrow for their Technology class in spanish. We´ll try the hat then. Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sorry, I had no idea! Luckily I added one more activity for them to do!
      Miss Male

      Delete
  2. I love Wednesdays because I have arts and crafts. I love arts and crafts. Although sometimes I feel a little lazy and sometimes it's because we don't have all the materials.

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy you love Wednesdays Chris! I'm sorry about the materials, I will try to find a craft that everyone can do without exception for next time!
      Miss Male

      Delete