Wednesday 1 April 2020

Values: CREATIVITY

“I can’t do this”
“This is too hard”
“I'm just not good at this”

I am sure you have heard your friends and other adults say these things. Perhaps you can even recall saying something similar to yourself  at one point in time.
“The Dot” by Peter H. Reynolds is one of my favorite books. Not only does it teach the CREATIVE PROCESS but it teaches the reader about not giving up and just starting with a mark to see where it takes her (and what a journey Vashti goes on!)

Instructions:
1. Let's listen to the story “The Dot” by Peter H. Reynolds.



2. You will need the following materials:
White paper
Markers
Watercolors 
Color pencils 
Color pens 
A brush 
And a lot of imagination! 

3. Cut the white paper in small squares. You are going to start using a square piece of paper.

4. Select a color you want and draw a dot somewhere on the paper.

5. Think about what the dot can be and then... just be creative!

6. Once dry, don’t forget to sign it!!!! 

“Just make a mark and see where it takes you” 








6 comments:

  1. I liked that it was about art

    from Christian p2 b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris!! I am really happy that you liked the activity! ✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Miss Agus! Vicu disfruto mucho este trabajo y le encantó verte, gracias!😘😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am really happy that you enjoyed it Vicu! I miss you all! 🥰

      Delete
  4. Hi Agus! BATI told me that your drawing is very beautiful! And he misses you a lot. Take care. Kisses and hughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Batí!!! You are always so sweet ❤️! I can’t wait to see your drawing! I miss you too!!!

      Delete